Friday, July 10, 2009

To do list

I have such exciting social life that I am sitting home making my to-do list on a Friday night! After I got off work, I went for an hour long walk with my dog. Came home, ate dinner, talked to a friend from sometime which kind of made me depressed for no specific reason. And now I am making my list. This weekend is going to be pretty dull as I am not doing anything specific. It's okay by me. Last weekend I traveled out of town to go see BF, so a quiet weekend is fine by me. I have some stuff to catch up on, most of which I hope to get to.
  • Burn copies of pilates dvd
  • Transfer windows itunes music to mac
  • Get comfortable with mac
  • Look into taking out keyboard on my old laptop, clean (it gets stuck due to spilling coke ) and put it back
  • Look into installing Ubuntu on my old laptop (perhaps I will partition it)
  • Spend sometime updating resume
  • Spend sometime on looking for "fields of interest" career wise
  • Spend sometime reviewing materials just in case
  • Laundry
  • Clean apartment
  • Menu plan
  • Dog park
  • Run
  • Wash Dog
  • Give myself a manicure
  • Give myself a pedicure
  • Pick out clothes to wear for the week
I know a big list. But I hope to get cracking on at least a few important ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment